My Apologies! (and Chicken Noodle Soup!!!)

Hello all! I know I promised the Easter recipes weeks ago, and I apologize for not posting them. I have been unable to get the pictures to upload onto my computer, and though I could post the recipes without the photos, if you're anything like me you judge a recipe by it's photo, and not the ingredients. I am working to figure out this problem and get these recipes and more up here. I have a ton of recipes that I'm dying to post for you all, I know you will enjoy them once I do!! I will leave you with one, minus the picture, but trust me it's GOOD!
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
4 Cups Chicken Broth
4 Celery stalks, diced
1-2 Carrots,diced
1/4 Onion, diced
2 Chicken Breasts (I put them in frozen)
1-2 teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
1-2 teaspoons Garlic Powder, or grated garlic
Fresh grated Pepper, to taste
8-10 oz. Cooked Rotini Noodles

Directions:
Place everything minus the noodles in the crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours. Once done shred chicken, and place back into crockpot and add the noodles. Cook another half hour on low. This can be kept on warm until you're ready to serve.

Review:
I made this last night for my hubby who wasn't feeling good and we all enjoyed it. It's very easy, but had a great flavor. The secret to good Chicken Noodle Soup is the garlic, trust me!! Would be great with homemade bread bowls. 3.5 Stars.

Comments

Popular Posts