Sorry!!

Hello Blog World!!

Now I know I'm not always the best at posting recipes consistently, and for that I apologize, life with a busy two year old, and me being insanely anal about how clean my house is keeps me busy! But recently we've been having computer issues, that it looks like are now finally resolved. I have indeed still been cooking and picture taking and compiling recipes, and am hoping to have a bunch of new recipes up over the next week or two. For a teaser here's some of what you can look forward too!

Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
Korean Beef (this is a must try recipe once I get it posted. Seriously amazing!)
Apple Pancake Muffins
Mini Oatmeal Muffins
Herb Chicken with Creamy Orzo
Grilled Chicken Terriyaki Sandwichs
Italian Chicken Panini

I hope that these get you interested enough to come back and visit me in the next few weeks! And I hope everyone is having a great start to the fall season, God Bless!
Kim

Comments

Popular Posts