Winner of the Cookbook!

Happy Easter Everyone!! I hope you are all having a blessed weekend, I for one am crazy busy but I wanted to announce the winner of our cookbook!


The winner is Shirley with her comment: "Everything is done! Here is my email:" Congratulations Shirley! You will be contacted soon by both myself and Laurie Alves (the author of the cookbook) and she will give you the info you need to collect your cookbook. I'm so excited for you Shirley and I hope you enjoy this cookbook as much as I have!

Happy Easter y'all! And if you would like to purchase your own copy of Laurie's book you can get a PDF copy of this book, but you can also purchase the Kindle Version here.

The Farmers Wife 

Winner was picked via a Random Number Generator. The widget hates me and won't work in my posts, but the numer it came up with was number 16 which was Shirley's comment, based off of one comment per person. Thanks for entering and look for some cool new giveaways in the future!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts