Hey Friends!

Hey ya'll! So I don't have a recipe for you today, I'm sorry about that! But I do have exciting news! The Farmers Wife now has it's own Domain name!! You can now find us at: www.the-farmers-wife.net! The old address still works, and the feed has been updated. Nothing on the site itself has changed but this is a big milestone for The Farmers Wife and I couldn't wait to share it with ya'll!!

Also I now have a Twitter Account! I'm still getting used to it, as I've never been a big fan of twitter but if it means one more way to connect with all of you then it's worth it! My screename is TheFarmerWife, and I really look forward to connecting with everyone. I hope you have a blessed day, and don't forget to tune in this Friday for another Friday Featured Guest Post, this week with Lauren from Forever Now and Then!

The Farmers Wife

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the updated site!!

    http://homestyleworldcook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the domain..and on the twitter..so glad to find you there too! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your own domain and I added you on twitter too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts