Cooking

As some of you may already know I love to cook for my family. Now they may not always all like what I make, but the satisfaction of when they do really brightens my day! Recently I've been looking at a lot of blogs where they're using the crock pot to cook the majority of their meals and it's really piqued my interest! I love to use the crock pot for meals because it doesn't heat up the whole house, it's easy clean up, and whenever we can actually sit down to eat it's already cooked and ready, no scrambling to figure out dinner! I've been really enjoying doing this, and trying out new recipes. Tonight for dinner we're having Fajita's that are cooking in the crock pot as we speak!!! Now I know that may sound a little weird and I'm very curious as to how this will turn out. But I am loving the way my house smells right now! I will be sure and post a review of how they turned out, and some pictures. If anyone else is interested in doing more crock pot cooking the two blogs I've gotten info from are listed in the blogs I'm following. And if anyone has any recipes they'd like to share, or are interested in any of my recipes I'll gladly share them with you as well!

My Recipes for the Crock Pot:
Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwichs
Kaye's Chicken (I used the recipe on 365 Day of Slow Cooking but I did change it a little)
Savory Crock Pot Chili
Spaghetti Sauce
Boneless Sweet and Tangy Ribs
Apple Butter

There are more that I can't think of right now, but I will keep this list updated as i make more things in my crockpot! If you want the recipe to any of these just leave me a message and I will post it.
God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts