Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza



Adapted From Annie's Eats
This dough recipe is for a bread machine. If you don't have one you can use a stand mixer, or just use your favorite refrigerated pizza dough.

Dough: (This recipe makes one 16 inch Pizza)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
2 teaspoons garlic powder

Toppings:
¼ cup Ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
½-1 grilled chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces (I used pre-cooked chicken strips)
1 tomato, seeded and diced
2-3 green onions, chopped
3 Slices Turkey Bacon, cooked

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Gently roll out the pizza dough into a large circle, leaving a thicker ring around the edge for the crust, if using a pizza stone heat the stone in the oven while preparing.  Spread the Ranch dressing in a thin layer evenly over the unbaked crust.  Sprinkle with half the cheddar.  Top with grilled chicken, tomato, green onions and bacon.  Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheddar.  Once assembled, carefully transfer the pizza to the preheated baking stone and return to the oven.  Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned.  Slice, serve, and enjoy!

Review:
I really enjoyed this pizza, however it was not a big hit with my husband or son. If you like ranch on your pizza this is very tasty. Overall I'd give this 3 stars, though I probably won't be making it again.

*Pizza Dough adapted from Bread Machine Magic

Comments

  1. Would you please stop tantalizing me? I'm now starving!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHa!!! You're welcome Jen! That's ok, everytime I look at your pictures I get jealous that I don't have any good pictures of the 3 of us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts