Crockpot Baked Ziti


Adapted from Stephanie Cooks

Ingredients:
1 Box tube shaped pasta (I used Rotini)
32 Oz. Spaghetti Sauce (I used my homemade sweet sauce)
3/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
3/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Cooking Spray

Directions:
Spray the slow cooker really well, this will help the pasta to not stick to the sides. Pour some sauce so that is covers the bottom of your crockpot. Place the uncooked pasta in a colander and run water over it, this will help add moisture to cook the pasta. Add half the pasta, cheese and sauce (in that order), then repeat with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stir halfway through to ensure the pasta is cooking evenly.

Review:
This was delicious! Both my Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed this recipe. It was extremely easy, and delicious. I would totally recommend this for a last minuteish yummy dinner! 3.5 Stars

Comments

Popular Posts