New Feature!

Hello all! Well you may have noticed a few changes recently to the blog, one is that there are more categories now, and the recipes are more organized. Some of the new cateogories I hope you'll check out are: Dairy-Free and Kid Friendly.

Another new feature is that there is now a "Print Friendly" Button at the bottom of every post! So now you can actually print out your very own copy of The Farmers Wife's recipes, and you can choose to edit out certain parts, including the pictures. I hope this feature will help a lot of you out!

I also want to introduce you to my new feature going on over on the Facebook Page called :Helpful Hint Tuesdays! I hope you'll go over to The Farmers Wife Facebook page to check it out! It's helpful hints not only for your kitchen and cooking, but little hints for your house, keeping your sanity with kids, and more! In fact if you have an idea you'd like to submit for Helpful Hint Tuesdays please feel free to do so either by leaving a comment or emailing me at: thefarmerswifeblog@gmail.com. I really hope you'll join us over on Facebook to see more of what goes on inside the farming kitchen and my brain (scary thought I know, but hey it could be fun!).

I hope you're all having a blessed day!
Kim (AKA The Farmers Wife)




Comments

  1. Awesome new changes! (I especially love the dairy-free category!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiff! I thought you might like the dairy-free category! Hope this makes surfing my site a little easier for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts