And the winner is...


And the winner is.... Comment# 3 Samantha C. with her comment: "Third...isn't that the nerd in the polka dot dress? Uh...I'm okay with that! So excited...."

Congrats Samantha, I will be contacting you shortly to get your address!
I am so thankful to each and everyone of you who entered this contest, and I hope that you'll continue to be a part of The Farmers Wife. Also if you are interested in buying this wonderful book for yourself or someone you know, you can do so at my Amazon Store.
The Farmers Wife

Details: Winner was chosen using Random.org's number generator. Only one comment per person was calculated for a fair choosing. Due to internet difficulties I could not get the generators widget to work in this post, but this was the first number it generated. Thanks for participating!

Comments

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner! Thank you for stopping by my blog and writing a nice comment! See you are on Facebook, transfering there to Like you, have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts