Blog Awards!

Hello Friends! I feel so blessed to receive the Stylish Blogger Award again, this time from a wonderful woman who has a lovely blog, Mateja over at Indulging Life.


It's so nice to receive awards like this, meaning that someone is really enjoying what I'm doing, and supporting me. So, with that said I am so thrilled to get to pass on this great award to some of my fellow bloggers as well! Now according to the rules I must share 7 things about myself and share this award with 15 other bloggers. So here goes!

7 Things about myself:
1. I am a Pastor's Kid, my dad has been in the ministry my whole life.
2. I have only one sibling, and he's 11 years younger than me.
3. My hubby and I met online, and have been together for 6 years, with less fights than I can count on one hand.
4. I've had 2 miscarriages, and consider my son to be my miracle.
5. I love to read romance novels.
6. I dream about food, seriously.
7. I love to sing. So much so that I can hum a tune and carry on a conversation at the same time without realizing it.

Too serious? I'm sorry. This blog is a big part of my heart and soul, and I've already shared so much with you all, so I thought I'd give you a slightly bigger window into what makes the Farmers Wife who she is.

Ok now for the fun part, Here's my picks for bloggers who deserve this award!

Brandie @ The Country Cook
Laura @ What's Cookin' at the Muñoz's?
Amanda @ Baking Without a Box
Katie @ So Tasty, So Yummy
Kristi @ Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right
Christina @ A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'
Tracey @ Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Becky @ Baking and Cooking, a Tale of Two Loves
Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit
Mamashack @ The Yum Yum Factor
Toni @ Tnt-cook
Lisa @ Sweet As Sugar Cookies
Holli @ Shih's Cooking
Abeer @ Cake Whiz
Kara @ Happy When Not Hungry


I love to visit all these wonderful blogs, they always have great stories and delicious recipes! I hope you will check them out too! 


The Farmers Wife

Comments

  1. Awww! You're so sweet! Thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, You are so welcome! I just love reading your blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kim. You are truly a darling and I love your blog and your personality!! Thank you for all of your positive comments and support!
    Congrats on your award - you totally deserve. And yes, your son, is truly a miracle!! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandie, Thank you! I appreciate all your sweet comments too, they always brighten my day! You totally deserve this award too! ((Hugs!)) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much kim!! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the flattering compliment Kimberly and you chose the most wonderful blogs to pass the award to! God bless and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! What a great compliment and my first award so you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Kimberly
    Thank you so much for your kind comments. Nice that you've found me :) Glad I've found your blog. .. here's to many wonderful flavours, recipes & pleasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled onto your blog and glad that you shared some personal info with all of your readers! I feel like people sometimes hide their real selves behind their blogs and it's nice to be your true self!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!!
    I'm a pastor's kid, too. :) And I also had to deal with a miscarriage :(( Thus is life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for all your supportive comments and kind words! I was so nervous about sharing my true self with the world, and I feel nothing but accepted. Thanks for that, you all are such a blessing to me, and I am so glad to be able to share my true passion for food with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Kimberly for the award. i am honored to be in such good company, and enjoy reading your blog. Congratulations on your award, you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Kimberly for the award! Very touched by your sharing. We can't have kids so understand that it's a miracle. And romance novels are such a fun departure from the "real world" and work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award. I have been planning to get over here for a while now and check out your blog. You have some great recipes on here. I will surely try some of them. I used to live on a farm when my children were small and there is no place on earth better to raise a child. I think farm life is wonderful. I love your blog! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I'll have to check-out some of your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone! I appreciate all your kind comments. I hope that you do check out the blogs I nominated, they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I love that you met your husband online. My mother has been dating a gentleman she met online for over a year now. He's a terrific guy!

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kimberly--Thank you so much for the award. It's my first one! I appreciate you thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations your award and Thanks for giving me this award too. Receiving an award always brightens up a regular day :D

    I dream about food too...They are very tasty dreams...haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts