Guest Post, and Cherry Chocolate Biscotti

Hey friends! I am SO excited to announce that I'm doing my very first guest post over at The Country Cook today! I was so honored that Bran asked me to guest post for her, and had to come up with a brand new recipe to share with all of her readers, as well as all of you! So I hope you'll pop on over to her fabulous blog to not only check out the recipe, but also to see all the wonderful recipes she has over there! The Country Cook is full of wonderful homemade, southern comfort food (This is why we're such good friends! haha!) and I know y'all will just love it! So check her out, and my recipe for Cherry Chocolate Biscotti!!



The Farmers Wife

There's still time to enter the Giveaway, going on til Friday night! Check it out, I can't wait to see who wins this fabulous cookbook!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 1st guest post! That is awesome, and it looks great too!

    Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to find you via my friend, Brandie! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest post, Kim!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherries and chocolate were meant to be best friends! Yum. Lovely blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for doing this. You brought such a fantastic recipe and everyone is loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the guest post! These look incredible!!!! I am headed over there to get the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MY Ever Loving Mind...Can I come for dinner?
    I will watch the kids do you can eat a hot meal first?
    :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks just delicious! You know I love my no-bake pies, but I will definitely turn the oven on to make these. Great Job!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts