Biscuits and Gravy, Guest Post!!

Hi friends! First off I am so sorry about the Blogger problems for the last 24 hours!! I know I was getting very frustrated with not being able to log on and I'm so sorry for the inconvience to all of you! Hopefully my missing recipes will be back up soon.

Second, I just had to let y'all know that I'm guest posting over at Lark's Country Heart today! I'm sharing a brand new recipe for Biscuits and Gravy, and great Southern dish that I grew up on and still love today. I hope you'll not only check out the recipe but check out Lark's site too, I've had the chance to really get to know her over the last month, and she is just the sweetest gal you'll ever meet! Hope you're having a fantasic Friday!

Biscuits

Biscuits and Gravy

The Farmers Wife


Comments

  1. Looks delicious - on my way to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say thank you so much for stopping on by Lark's Country Heart and sharing these great recipes. The pictures made my hubby drool! I guess you know what he has requested for his Father's Day Breakfast in Bed!

    Love ya Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got hooked on white gravy when I moved down here to NC... yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that blogger is finally cooperating! Congrats on your guest post...love those flaky biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your guest post over at Larks! I will definitley be making these soon. My hubby just loves biscuits and gravy : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have to check this out. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're having problems and glad you've resolved them. I'll check out your guest post, my mom loves biscuits and gravy! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts