Cookie Swap Party!!!

Hey y'all!! I thought we'd have a little bit of fun today! Ever been to a cookie swap party?!? I remember going all the time with my mom back in the day. But now I thought we should have a fun "virtual" cookie swap! I hope y'all will join in the fun, and let all your friends know! I'll get us started by posting my favorite cookie recipes for y'all to check out!

First up is my creation from last Christmas, possibly my favorite cookie ever!! 



Next is a new twist on the classic Peanut Butter Blossoms, with the Hershey's Kiss in the middle... Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:



Third would have to be the family recipe we just can't live without, especially at the Holidays...



And last, but certainly not least is my Grandma's classic...


Here are the rules for this Linky!:

1. Link up to your exact post, not the main page of your site.

2. Please link back to this Cookie Swap somewhere on your blog, you can use this code to link back to this page: http://www.the-farmers-wife.net/2011/12/cookie-swap-party.html

3. Have fun and link up as many cookie recipes as you want, and check out all the ones you want to make this year! Let get started!



Comments

  1. Kim- I just linked up to you virtual cookie swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will enjoy see what cookies you have linked up to this blog, especially for non=bloggers like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Can you believe I've never been to a cookie swap? And I make TONS of cookies!!! This is fun, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just linked up. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all linked up Kim! Thank you for inviting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. I'll need to come back after I bake a batch of cookies :) Love all the cookies ladies. :) Great idea. :) Have a great weekend! ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Kim for the invite. I am a Cookie Monster and cookie parties are the very best! I linked up a cou-ple of favorites...thanks for letting me share here. HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please email me! I have a question about your blog :)
    HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts