Easter Menu

This year I'm making an Easter Dinner for my little family. Never really done this before. See I'm EXTREMELY allergic to all Lily's, especially Easter Lily's so we've avoided Easter Services for the last 5 years because I can't even be near them or I have a severe attack. Because of this Easter tends to get forgotten in my household. Not that we don't celebrate what Easter weekend represents to us, as we are Christians and Easter is such a wonderful celebration, but because we're unable to go to a church service anywhere it's not a big deal. But this year I want to make us a nice dinner, so here's my plan.

Main Course: Honey Glazed Ham (I bought a Smithfield Ham with a glaze that was wonderful, I won't be posting a recipe for this, but I did do mine in the crock pot instead of the oven. If you have any questions leave a comment!)
Sides: Cinnamon Apples, Hashbrown Casserole, and Rolls
Dessert: Strawberry Shortcake


I will post pictures and recipes after Sunday! Happy Easter everyone!
God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts