Cinnamon Apples


This is from our Easter meal! My recipe

Ingredients:
4 Gala Apples
2 T. Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/2 T. Cinnamon
1/8 t. Cloves
1/8 t. Nutmeg
1 T. Butter, melted

Directions:
Peel apples, then core and slice using an apple cutter. Place the apples in a medium saucepan and toss with the lemon juice. Add in the dry ingredients and melted butter and mix. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally about 8-10 minutes or until apples are soft and golden.

Review: 
These were DELICIOUS!!! My 2 year old devoured them as soon as they were on his plate. My hubby and I both enjoyed them, and it was a great addition to the Ham. 4 Stars.
(I bought a Smithfield ham with a glaze, so I can't take much credit for the Ham and won't be posting the recipe. But I did cook it in the crock pot instead of the oven, if you'd like info on that leave me a message!)

Comments

Popular Posts