Birthday Cookie Pizza


This is a Farmers Wife Original.

For my son's birthday this year, he requested a big cookie with a tractor on it. For those who don't know my Husband is a farmer, and my son thinks that's the most awesome thing in the world, so we had a big John Deere party. You could make this cookie without making a design out of the fruit.

Ingredients:
1-2 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or homemade cookie dough, I was short on time, and we also made a large cookie to feed 15 people)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawedFruit of your choice. I used:
Pineapple, Kiwi, Blackberries, Orange (the colors for the tractor)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice cookie dough and arrange on greased pizza pan, overlapping edges. Press dough flat into pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, soften cream cheese, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. You can chill for a while at this point, or continue by arranging the fruit, in whatever design you want. Brush with some orange, or lemon juice just to preserve the fruit. Chill until served.


Review:
We LOVED this! It was a huge hit this summer at my son's party. It tasted amazing, and I will admit is so yummy for breakfast with a cup a coffee ;-) hehe! We really really love this, and I urge you to try this next time you need a dessert, it's not as heavy as cake and who doesn't love fresh fruit? 5 Stars.


Comments

Popular Posts