Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

 Source, Allrecipes.com

Recipe 2 of Cookie Palooza week!! Now I have to admit so far these are my favorite of the cookies I've made. Actually change that, they're my new favorite cookie! These were SO soft, and had just the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate... Needless to say these were the first cookies to be completely devoured in my house, and for good reason! Now I know peanut butter and chocolate combined in a cookie form is nothing new, we've all had the peanut butter cookies with the Hershey's Kiss in the middle, and I do love those cookies. But there's something so delightful about these cookies, I can't say that I'll ever make the others again. I wish I'd had the time (and energy) to do a chocolate drizzle on top of these for decoration, and maybe next time I will. But I sincerely hope that you will enjoy these this holiday season as a great addition to your Christmas baking, and a new treat for you all! Oh and did I mention these are fabulous with a hot cup of coffee?!?! *sigh*

Ingredients: makes 24-28 cookies
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup packed Brown Sugar
1/2 cup White Sugar
2 Eggs
2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
2 tablespoons Water, room temperature
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; add into the peanut butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time til incorporated. Fold in chocolate chunks. Using an ice cream scoop, drop cookies a could inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely. 

Review:
Delicious, fabulous, amazing, light, creamy, soft, pillowy, peanut buttery, chocolatey.... Just  few words to describe these cookies! Make you hungry yet? Well get off the computer and go make these, they're that amazing! Trust me! 5 stars!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts