BBQ Ranch Chicken Panini

 This is a Farmers Wife Original.

Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, we were gone all weekend with family, so I'm still in recovery mode so bear with me here! I'm literally sitting here at my computer half asleep trying to focus long enough to share this delicious recipe with you. haha! But I am determined that you HAVE to try this recipe asap, so I will try to share it in a way that makes sense.

This recipe was born out of an awesome opportunity, As a part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a coupon for Tyson Grilled and Ready Grilled Chicken Strips to create a brand new recipe for y'all. I have to say when I got this bag I was pretty darn excited, some of the recipes that started flowing through my head were just a little bit ridiculous. haha! I could've easily made 2-3 brand new recipes with this chicken, but you see I have a few favorites on here already that use this chicken. For instance a favorite summer salad of mine Chicken Ramen Salad, and I decided I couldn't let this package come into my house and not be used to make my favorite salad. haha! Then last week I was having a long week, and wanted an easy dinner and this chicken was calling my name. At the last minute I threw together this panini and fell in love... So easy, so yummy, it was like taking comfort food to a new level! And after a long busy day who doesn't love a nice comforting, easy dinner? You'll have to give this a try for an easy weeknight dinner!

Ingredients: this makes 2 sandwich's
4 slices Sourdough Bread (or you can use whatever your favorite bread is)
4 slices of Turkey Bacon, cooked
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
4 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce (KC Masterpiece Original is my fav.)
Cooking Spray

Directions:
In a small bowl mix together the ranch and bbq sauce, set aside. Cook the Turkey Bacon according to package directions, and set aside. Heat the chicken strips, *I find that when heating the frozen chicken strips it's good to place them on a paper towel on a microwave safe plate, to absorb the excess water*. Heat your panini press, or grill and spray with cooking spray. Then spray the tops of each slice of bread with the cooking spray (this will help it cook up nice, golden, and crunchy with out adding a lot of calories), on the other side slather on some of the bbq ranch sauce. Then add your chicken, and layer with a little cheese, bacon, a little more cheese and a little more sauce, place top slice of bread on with greased side up. And grill on your panini press until golden and the cheese is melted. Serve warm.

Review:
Honestly, I would have to give this 4.5 stars. It was really good, and hit the spot. Totally made me feel like I was sitting in a little bistro eating this sandwich! Yum!


Comments

  1. I am glad yu shared this even if you were half asleep! hee, hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I love a big, good sandwich. This would be perfect on a night you really don't feel like cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that yummy sandwich!! YUMMMMMMOLLAAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks and sounds just perfect..I love this recipe Kim..and BBQ is always welcome:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike! I just made a BBQ chicken panini for dinner last night : ) Your version sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..looks so yummy n delicious..
    first time visiting your space...sure you have a lovely blog with interesting posts..great clicks..
    Am your happy follower now..:)
    do stop by mine sometime..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  7. So tasty. You can never have enough easy dinner recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bff and I get together often and come up with fun panini recipes. This one sounds and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't beat a good sandwich. This is too funny as I just served my hubby a bbq chicken sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paninis!! That's one delicious dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combination of BBQ and ranch! This panini looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts