Lime Garlic Roasted Vegetables

 


Hello my friends!! This summer as we started doing more meal prepping I discovered a new love for roasted vegetables. And I've been experimenting with many different flavor combos, all of which I will share with you at some point! But this week I tried something new, not only was this a different combination of vegetables than I've used before, but the flavor on these was to die for!!

If you've never tried roasting vegetables before, let me encourage you to give it a try, it adds amazing flavor, a slight sweetness from the caramelization to the vegetables, and it's just mouth watering delicious! Now you can totally customize this with the vegetables you like, this is just a guideline for how I made it. I also made a double batch, because again it was for meal prepping for the week! 

Enjoy my friends!


Servings: 6, 1 cup servings (or for UPF 1 Green)

Ingredients:

1 Zucchini, cubed
1 10 oz. container Grape Tomatoes, halved
2 Bell Peppers, roughly diced
1 12 oz Fresh or Frozen Broccoli
1 12 oz Fresh or Frozen Cauliflower
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1/4 Tsp. Pepper
Light Drizzle of Honey

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 450° 
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Chop all your vegetables and put into a large bowl.
  • Put remaining ingredients in bowl and toss vegetables in seasonings.
  • Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
  • Bake for 22-27 minutes, until soft and caramelized.



Comments

Popular Posts