Air Fryer Honey Granola





I don't know about you all, but I LOVE granola! Especially on a fruit and yogurt parfait (which is my favorite snack these days!) And lately due to shortages in our town getting the healthy granola I was buying, cus like.... I'm lazy, has been impossible! So I had to figure out a quick and easy way to make my favorite granola!

Now, this is just a very basic recipe, because my main use is as a topping. But you can totally customize it and add dried fruit, or nuts, flaxseed etc. to the recipe! I did make this extra healthy as we are following the Portion Fix nutrition program from Beachbody, and I didn't want the extra sugar, but you could totally sub brown sugar for the date sugar, or a splenda based brown sugar. I'd love to hear any tweaks you make, we loved the flavor of this. And don't miss the premade stuff anymore!


Ingredients:

3 cups Rolled Oats (not quick cooking)
1/2 cup Honey
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
3 Tablespoons Date Sugar (or brown sugar, splenda based brown sugar, etc.)
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla

Directions:

In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients until oats are fully saturated in honey mixture. Line your air fryer basket in foil. And preheat to 200 degrees. Once its ready, spread the granola mixture in an even layer in the basket. Cook for 30 minutes, carefully stirring the mixture and respreading it out evenly every 10 minutes. Once done, pull the basket out of the air fryer, and let rest on the counter for 30 minutes or longer. You may want to stir it every so often, this will help it become crunchy and form granola clusters. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks. 

I really hope you enjoy this recipe how we did! I'm getting ready to make more today!

1/2 cup equals 1 Yellow Portion Fix serving

Comments

Popular Posts